Designed to achieve a ‘complete business transformation’, there isn’t an area of your business that one-on-one coaching doesn’t touch.
From weekly coaching calls and goal setting sessions to working with you on your finances, sales, marketing and team, you will develop new strategies and business systems so you can work less and learn all you need to know to make your dreams come true.
Unlike a consultant, we will do more than just show you what to do; we will be with you when you need us most as each idea takes shape, as each campaign is put into place, as you need the little pointers to make things happen. We’re there when you need someone to talk to, when you’re faced with challenges or, most importantly, when you’re just not sure what to do next, we will be there every step of the way.
Best of all, we challenge you to bring out all the knowledge and know how that is within you. This is not a quick fix, coaching is a relationship that will constantly push you to become the very best that you can be, the personal satisfaction that you achieve as you develop yourself and your skills will be priceless and will stay with you long after our coaching engagement ends.
Bespoke 1 on 1 coaching starts with a comprehensive alignment with the business owners, to discover their long-term business and personal aspirations, with continuous ongoing support, mentoring, and training to achieve those identified aspirations.
Once the development areas are identified we make a plan to work our way through these areas within the business, in order to achieve a strong, profitable business.
Bespoke 1 on 1 coaching is, above all, great fun! We will butt heads at times, but mutual challenge is generally where the best ideas are born from.
We will provide continuous support for:
1. Team development including: recruitment systems, training and personal development requirements, appraisal systems, conflict resolution strategies and time management training
2. Sales performance reviews and provide continuous ongoing support to develop comprehensive sales and marketing systems and collateral
3. Coaching to align with clients, and their teams specific day-to-day challenges
4. Psychometric DISC profiling of senior employees to maximise their potential to create a cohesive winning team culture
5. Full contact via telephone or email offering reactionary support to deal with the ‘day-to-day’ issues within the business
Bespoke coaching can accommodate businesses of varying sizes and ambitions from start-ups to multi £m enterprises and at different developmental stages, and as such is priced individually.